Friday, February 27, 2015

I Dig Your Birthday!

Oh, do I have lots of birthday cards to make/send for March!  Two granddaughters and several of their children as well as friends too!  I've made my list and I'm checking them off as I get them made and ready to mail.


This one is for a kindergarten boy who loves cars and trucks that is turning six.  I bought this set last spring and it retired soon after so this is actually my first time to ink it up!  It has several construction vehicles and is so cute for birthdays.  Inside the sentiment is "Happy Dirtday"!   Pretty appropriate, hum?



Stamps:  I Dig You (retired)
Ink:  Memento Black pad; Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Real Red, Sahara Sand and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers.
Paper:  Stacked with Love Designer Paper Stack;, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White cardstock.

More to come... stay tuned!

Thanks for dropping by!  Happy Stamping!

Margaret

1 comment:

marlene kiley said...

The title goes perfect with the theme card. So cute. Love the bright colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...