Friday, October 3, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Box Cuties!

Have you tried the new Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die?  I bought it but didn't use it right away; when I did, I was surprised at how easy and FUN it is to use!  Addictive even?  lol!  Here are a couple of the first ones I made:


A pumpkin of course... after all, it's fall!  Pumpkin Pie cardstock stamped with Tangerine Tango ink using a stamp from the Work of Art set.  Pear Pizzazz ribbon, Old Olive leaf, curlycue and baker's twine.  Autumn Elements leaf too!  So simple! 


This little penguin makes me think of Happy Feet : )  Box in black decorated with punches:  Modern Label, Large Oval and Owl Builder Punch. 


The tag of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper was cut with a framelit that comes with the Curvy Keepsake Box Framelit and is adorned with an All is Calm Snowflake.  So fun and easy!  I can't wait to make more for Christmas treats, ornaments or gift holders!

Have a good weekend!  Happy Stamping!

Margaret

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...