Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Do U Speak Flamingo Lingo?

WooHoo, I'm finally sharing the card I made for my first Control Freaks swap!  I was honored and excited to be invited to join this group of fabulous SU stampers!  Since the theme was New Catalog swap, I chose to use the cute Flamingo Lingo set new in this catalog!



Stampin' Up! had a flamingo set years ago; I used a friend's set but never bought it.  This time I jumped at the chance to have this fun and sunny set!  The color scheme is Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight and a touch of Garden Green.  



Here's what I used for my twenty-six swap cards:


Stamps:  Flamingo Lingo, Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge, Kinda Eclectic (sun rays).
Inks:  Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green.  Green Sharpie to color Rhinestones.
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Whisper White cardstocks.  Gold Glimmer Paper.  Sweet Taffy DSP.
Accessories:  Scallop Top Tag, Petite Petals, 3/4" Circle (sun), Bird Builder (leaf stems) Punches. Bitty Banners Framelits, Rhinestones.

 Hope you enjoy this fun set!  Happy Stamping!

Margaret

1 comment:

Jan Hoyt said...

Hey Margaret....congrats on being chosen for the Control Freaks swap, what a huge honor!!!

I also have to say that I love the way you used the tag turned upside down for the focal point of the card, very cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...