Friday, June 14, 2013

Wildflower Meadow Sympathy

Here's a sympathy card I needed to make today;  I used the new Wildflower Meadow set and Wildflower Meadow Textured Impressions Embossing Folder plus the new Pistachio Pudding color cardstock.




I wanted something soft and subtle and this beautiful new color just fills the bill.  



I love these silhouetted flowers and the sweet hummingbird.  They are stamped in the same Pistachio Pudding color as the cardstock for a tone-on-tone look.  I think nature is so soothing to the soul, don't you?



Notice the tiniest Pearls that I put in the center of each flower; I used the medium size on the sentiment banner.  The sentiment itself is from the Thoughts and Prayers set and is stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock.  Inside is a sympathy verse from the same set.

The Wildflower Meadow set and Wildflower Meadow embossing folder can be purchased separately. However, it is more cost effective to purchase the bundle on page 83 of the 2013-14 Stampin' Up! Catalog and save 15% off the total of the pair!  Makes your stamping dollars st-r-e-t-c-h- further!
Wildflower Meadow Wood-mount Bundle     #132735     $21.95
Wildflower Meadow Clear Bundle     #132985     $18.50
Each item may also be purchased separately.

You may purchase any Stampin' Up! or MDS items from my official Stampin' Up! website HERE.  Thank you for choosing to purchase from me as your demonstrator!

Blessings,

Margaret

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...