Saturday, June 22, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin for June!

I received my Paper Pumpkin box just a few days ago and couldn't wait to sit down, see what it contained and what I could make with it!


Hexagons!!  Oh, so trendy hexagons and chevrons fill the box!  Four cards and envelopes, three stamps, three sheets of hexagons precut to punch out (one is white to stamp the chevrons on), a Soft Suede ink spot, as well as a sheet of directions with a picture of the finished project on it!  Wow!

The directions brochure shows the design which the contents will make.
 I changed it up somewhat as I decided to use Bermuda Bay ink for the hearts and chevron hexagons rather than the Soft Suede ink that the kit includes.
The heart, Hello to you greeting and square chevron stamps were included in the kit.  The cardfront was pre-scored to punch out some of the hexagons!  I added a butterfly stamped with the chevron in Real Red and punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch.  I like that it's more colorful, especially for summer use.

I used the Thank You from the Perfectly Penned set, stamped in Bermuda Bay on this card.  Notice the hearts are stamped through the openings and are on the inside of the card!  Cute!

I used the Happy Birthday from the same Perfectly Penned set, and on this one used stars punched out with the star punch from the Merry Minis Punch Pack (not in the catalog but available on the Holiday Carryover list).  Love this bright color scheme!

Fourth and last card:  Here I used the included Soft Suede for the greeting, chevrons and the star punch.  But I did use stars here instead of the hearts.  I think this makes a card that can be for guys as well as gals or even a fall-looking card.  Your thoughts?

If YOU would like to have a Paper Pumpkin kit delivered to your door each month, you can!!  Just go to http://mypaperpumpkin.com/ for more information and to sign up!  These kits have everything in them to create the projects, are wonderful for busy people and/or new stampers who want to have everything prepared for them when they have time to sit down and create!  They are also fun for all stampers to create and to put your own twist onto them, as I did on mine!  

When you sign up, I would really appreciate it if you would choose me, Margaret Raburn, as your demonstrator, unless of course, you already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  Thanks in advance so much!

Remember, you must sign up by the 10th of July in order to receive the July Paper Pumpkin, and who knows what goodies it will hold!!  :  )

Happy (stamping) Saturday, everyone!

Margaret  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...