Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Daydream Medallions & Floral Frames-Day 7

Card number seven in the series is one I received in an organized convention swap.  Made by Marilyn San Clemente, it uses both the Daydream Medallion stamp set and Floral Frames Framelits to create a beautiful "swivel" card.

Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Marina Mist were used in the color scheme.  Marilyn also used the middle doily from the Delicate Doilies Sizzlets Die to diecut the Marina Mist DSP layer, and then threaded 1/8" ribbon through those little holes!  A Summer Starfruit Dahlia finishes off the center!
As you can see, the top layer swivels open and reveals another layer with the greeting.  Isn't this a great interactive card?!  I love it and am so appreciative to Marilyn for making these beautiful swaps for our group!

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you've enjoyed the cards I've been posting with this stamp and Framelit combination; I've enjoyed challenging myself to come up with some hopefully fun samples for this combo!  

Have a creative day!

Margaret

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I don't post very often due to lack of time, but I wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed seeing all of the beautiful cards that you have made in this series! What wonderful talent! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...