Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Language of Friendship Make 'n Take Card

What a sweet little set is The Language of Friendship!  It is a set of four and has two great coordinating punches to go with it!  I love it when I have punches that match my stamps... what a time-saver and also they do a better job cutting than I do!  lol!
This card was a Make 'n Take card at one of my recent workshops; I have had the Bird Builder Punch for awhile so it was time to make good use of it, and we did!  The card base is Daffodil Delight with a layer of Sahara Sand which has been run through the Big Shot with the new Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.  A width of Marina Mist Scallop Dot Ribbon (love this!) wraps around and under the focal image.
For the main image, I diecut Whisper White using one of the new Floral Frames Framelits then stamped the words with Pacific Point ink.  The bird stamp, which has three components:  bird, wing and leaf stem, was stamped on Marina Mist cardstock then punched out.  I punched the stem again twice from Wild Wasabi cardstock.  The bird is put together with Dimensionals and adhered to the white flower over the stems.

The flower stamp in the set matches the BoHo Blossoms Punch which made cutting them out so easy after stamping them with Tangerine Tango ink onto Daffodil Delight cardstock.  I used Dazzling Details to add sparkle to the flower centers.

In my next post I'll show you a kicked-up version of this card...so come back soon! : )

Have a creative day!

Margaret
Language of Friendship set of four,  wood or clear-mount
Bird Builder Punch       #117191       $16.95

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...